Sunday, 23 December 2012

Merry Christmas 2012!


Hello and merry Christmas! I just wanted to take this time to thank all of you who have helped mentor and foster my artwork this year.

This time last year I was in the midst of writing my dissertation and could not have anticipated the year to come. Since graduation I have been FREE to paint what I want without having to justify it or have it reduced to a number through a marking scheme full of Barnum statements!  

I have been very fortunate to have worked with some fantastic and inspiring people this year including ArtBelow, Global Art Agency, The Regents Canal Festival, The Other Art Fair, FBA & The Mall Galleries and just a few days ago Parcha’s exhibition at the Art Pavilion. So a huuuge thank you to all of you!

I would also like to thank all my wonderfully talented friends, old and new, who support and inspire me. Thank you to my besties The Lake Twins it was great exhibiting with you the other night. A big thank you to the fab fab Molly Gibson for your amazing photography. One of my best friends and a huge talent for 2013- looking forward to working together in the new year :-) And a very special mention to my dear friend Raymond Tallis whose words of encouragement have kept me going, along with the (many) bottles of wine we seem to get through every time we meet! I get to peer into your fantastic mind every time I read one of your (many) books and for that I thank you for inspiring my painting.

And finally a huge thank you to all of YOU reading this too! Your comments and messages let me see my paintings in a different way and motivate me to keep going!

So wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Xxxxxxxxxxx
Regents Street platform w/ Art Below

The Other Art Fair w/ Art Below

Parcha exhibition at the Art Pavilion

Holborn platform w/ Art Below

CSM Graduation exhibition
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment