Monday, 4 June 2012

Art Below Jubilee Exhibition

"This June Art Below are displaying the works of over 60 artists from over 12 countries in 20 stations throughout the London Underground."
 
I am thrilled to be a part of this exhibition and working with Art Below has been a pleasure!
 
My work can be seen on the Holborn westbound central line platform. It will then be exhibited as
a framed print at the Underground Gallery located in Charing Cross tube station (6th - 11th June).
Then from the 19th-30th June at the Hospital Club in Covent Garden, any excuse for a party!
 
 
 
My grad show will be running from the 15th-21st of June too, so I hope the few of you reading this (probs just you mum) will be able to come.
 
In the meantime I am adjusting to life free from my degree, or in other words, unemployment for life...but I'm also back in the studio painting away and am available for commision (again, probs just you mum).
 
Thank you SO much to those who have given such positive responses to my work- it  keeps me inspired and I really do hope you experience as much pleasure from the work as I have had in creating it. Hope to see you all soon xxx
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment