Tuesday, 17 January 2012

In-between Appearances.

I've been working on this fucking dissertation for so long and its finally in this friday! Essentially I have been interested in different ways of seeing and what remains in-between: a binary of appearances and what dichotomizes them.


I've been heavily relying on Derrida's theory of Deconstruction, and in particular his metaphor of the Hymen which stands as a virginal membrane in-between appearances.

Hopefully once I've handed it in and its been marked I can publish it here online and finaly explain my intentions within my work. However for now, I can only post photos of the work I'm producing with rather cryptic and suggestive titles, so the interpretation is all up to you! I would be interested in hearing your thoughts!





A Vulnerable Dichotomy

No comments:

Post a Comment